Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stage 7: CABINETS

My parents rented a beach house last week and weekend, so we took a few days off and headed down there. The really fun thing is that while we were gone, our cabinets were installed! Clint and I drove in from Galveston and basically went straight to the house to see how it all looked...and wow, what a difference cabinets make!


I will take more pictures later, but this is about all I could snap because the painters were there painting and it smelled absolutely terrible. My eyes were constantly watering and I think I could feel the brain cells dying...I honestly have no idea how those guys can stand it all day long.

They made a little sample for me on the side of one of the cabinets so that I could decide on the glaze color and how much I wanted. Here's the sneak peek:



Stand by for the finished product!

3 comments:

  1. I looks so good! I can't wait to see the finished cabinets! Wish you were here, Mel. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! And, yes, it did smell terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a totally different (and by different, I mean modern and super-cool) kitchen. Can't wait to see what the painted finish looks like in person.

    ReplyDelete