Friday, March 30, 2012
Clara had her 6 month appointment today and had another round of shots. She weighs 17 lb, 9.5 oz (77%) and is 26.25 inches long (65%). Her head is starting to catch up now and is 17 inches around (69%). We spent most of the appointment trying to keep her from eating the paper on the table...amazing how easily it sticks to slobbery hands!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Thursday, March 22, 2012
- Sleeps on her side or stomach most nights
- Is waking up again at night - I blame the 6 month growth spurt
- Started eating solids - so far has tried rice cereal, green beans, sweet potatoes, bananas, and pears
- Loves her new-to-her jumparoo - thanks Caroline Falk! She bounces like crazy in it.
- Also loving her Sophie, the big Owl, squeaky toys, and rattles
- Has started to really enjoy and interact with other babies when she sees them
- Is sitting up for longer periods of time
- Rolling all over and has realized she can use this skill to get to toys out of her reach
- Laughing and playing all the time