Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Clara's monthly photo sessions have been getting harder and harder. She is constantly on the move, so most of the pictures end up like this.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
I would say that 99% of people who see our family comment at how Clara looks exactly like her Daddy. So here is my feeble attempt to see if Clara looks like me at all. These are pictures of me and Clint at 9 months. What do you think?
On a side note, don't you love the awkward 80's backgrounds :) What is Mickey doing back there anyway?
Friday, June 22, 2012
- Crawling everywhere, and fast!
- Started pulling up to standing last week, and knows how to get back down most of the time
- Babbles most consonants, including "mama" and "dada"
- Has started eating table foods, which makes baby food really boring. Current favorites are beef, avocado, cheese, yogurt, and puffs, and anything she can feed herself
- Likes to sit in her "big girl chair", but hasn't figured out how to turn around to get into it herself
- Loves to ride around on daddy's shoulders - she holds on to his hair, and slaps his head to make him go
- Has two teeth!
- Waves bye bye
- Flaps her arms when she is excited or scared or distressed
- Responds to No, but with a very confused look on her face
- Loves bath time and splashing
- Goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up around 5:30. Naps are a little better than they have been but still not completely consistent.
- Went to visit her Great Grandpa Rex this month and slept most of the car ride. Also slept successfully in her pack and play for the first time.
- Her eyes are still blue and her hair is very red, and coming in curly!
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Happy Father's Day Daddy! You're the best and make me laugh so hard. I light up the minute I hear you open the door in the evenings and I keep my eyes on you the rest of the night. I love spending time with you and am so lucky that you're my daddy. I'll even let you keep tickling me, but watch out, one day I'll be big enough to tickle you back.