Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stage 6: PAINT

Sorry it's been such a long time since an update, but we had a little break in the work being done while the cabinets were being made. Before I get ahead of myself though, last week the sheetrock was finally completed, and we were able to get the house painted the next day. As I mentioned, our initial plan was not to paint all of the rooms of the house, but now that it's done, a little part of me is glad it happened that way because it sure does make the house feel all clean and new.

The painting only took about two days - the first day they painted and textured all of the ceilings, and the second day they painted all of the walls. Clint and I met over there at lunch time on the second day to see how things were looking.

A little bit of edging done on the Master bedroom wall.

Living Room paint...in progress.

Clint likes the color :)

Then, I came back that evening after work to find a whole new house!

Master Bedroom - from brown to gray

Kitchen - sage

Den - yellow (the same color that we had in our old house)
Some of the colors don't show up as well in the pictures, so you will have to just believe me when I say it all looks great!
I'll have a cabinet update ASAP, promise!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sage color. I wasn't sure about it when you first told me, but when I saw it in person, it stands out as The Right Choice. Good job. See, you are creative. :)

    ReplyDelete