Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 15

Pregnancy Highlights for the Week

How Far Along: 15 weeks


Fruit/Veggie: An Apple (about 4 inches long and weighs 2.5 ounces)



Baby changes: She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.



Best Moment this week: I spent the weekend in Round Top at a retreat with Clint's mom's church. It was a good weekend of fun and family and antique shopping. It was definitely nice to be home though last night and sleep in my own bed.


Gender: Not yet


Movement: Not yet, still excited


Food Cravings: Same as last week, nothing crazy. I've noticed that my appetite has decreased some since the first trimester, which is opposite of everything I read. I am still pretty hungry during the day and need snacks, but I get full more easily at night. This weekend I didn't really want any of the meat at night, just the veggies and potatoes :)

What I Miss: Clothes, I went through half my closet trying to find something that would fit for the weekend!


Sleep: Still good



What I am looking forward to: Really showing and feeling the baby

Symptoms: I feel good, kept up all weekend in the heat and sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment