Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Stage 4: Plumbing and Electrical

So I guess I only thought the demolition portion of this project was over...

I spent the day Friday hanging out with the plumbing and electrical crews...breathed in a lot of dust and insulation, heard a lot of festive music :), and got a little nervous as more and more holes were cut into essentially every wall of the house...BUT, the good news is that we now have new plugs and new wiring and all of the bedrooms have separate switches for the lights and fans. And those holes are nothing that a little bit of sheetrock can't fix (I hope)!

And now, Clint would like for me to share a little laugh with you guys. Since we are essentially tearing out 99% of the walls in the kitchen, when the electrician came for the walkthrough of what we wanted, he just wrote his notes to himself straight onto the walls. Here is a picture showing the notes for one of the switches, and I tried to zoom in to highlight one particular note...$5 to anyone who can guess what this is really supposed to say!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm......I'll let you guys figure out the electricianese! Your pictures are bringing back so many memories. It makes me happy it's not my project!! Is that appropriate? Well, there it is anyway! By the way, thanks for being the official first person to comment on my new blog. Wish I could offer a prize but you'll have to come to Cousin Camp for that!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've already checked back twice :) What does it mean? It's looking good you guys!

    ReplyDelete